Dates and Times
Wireless Festival will take place on 5 – 7 July 2019 at London’s Finsbury Park.
Please note this event is no re-admission. Please ensure you have everything you need before entering.
Opening and closing times
Friday, 5th July 2019
13:30 – 22:30
Saturday, 6th July 2019
11:00 – 22:30
Sunday, 7th July 2019
11:00 – 21:30
*opening/closing times are subject to change
WHAT TO BRING / THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Your ticket
- Your Oyster, contactless card or travelcard
- Clothes for any weather eventuality – hat, sunglasses, rainwear, warm clothing
- Bring enough cash and/or a cash card (keep it safe!) – We have many cash machines onsite, all which accept all UK debit cards – some of the machines will also accept all International & credit cards. We also have trained engineers onsite to manage these machines – please ask them for assistance if required. A fee will be charged to use the machines.
- Bring ID if you look under 21 in order to be admitted to the festival. You will also need ID if you want to buy alcohol and look 21 or under.
- Medication – If you need to bring medication with you, we recommend bringing a doctor’s note or a prescription for it if it is not easily recognisable. We’re not doctors, please be understanding if we question what you’re bringing in as it is important to prevent drugs getting in to the festival.Plus, tell your friends of any allergies you have.
- Photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only
- Remember to tell your friends of any allergies you have
- Check out the latest weather before you leave for the even
DO NOT BRING
You are no longer permitted to bring soft drinks or water in the festival. You are permitted to bring empty bottles sized 500ml or less to use at water refill points inside the festival.
- Aerosols over 250ml
- Air horns
- Animals (except assistance dogs)
- Audio visual recording or transmitting equipment (Professional)
- BBQs or any cooking apparatus
- Bicycles, scooters, roller skates
- Blow torches
- Chairs, stools, floor seating, shooting sticks
- Children under 5 (4 and under)
- Chinese lanterns
- Cooking apparatus
- Cool bags / boxes (large)
- Cigarettes (more than for personal use)
- Drinks (empty plastic bottles 500ml or less permitted)
- Fireworks / pyrotechnics
- Flags with poles
- Flares / distress flares / smoke flares
- Food (small amounts for personal consumption permitted)
- Gazebos and parasols
- Gas cylinders/canisters
- Glass (including glass makeup and perfume bottles)
- Liquids, gels or lotions (over 100ml)
- Illegal substances (drugs)
- Laser pens
- Legal highs (includes Nitrus Oxide and associated equipment including balloons)
- Nitrous oxide / herbal highs
- Perfume and make up (over 100ml)
- Smoke bombs / canisters
- Sound systems (including personal speakers)
- Spray cans
- Tabards/High Vis Jackets
- Umbrellas (large, small/folding umbrellas permitted)
Wireless Festival is not suitable for young children. Children under 5 (aged 4 or below) are not permitted.
Children under 16 years old (aged 5 -15) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) at all times and will need a full-price ticket.
If you’re 16 or older you can attend on your own, please bring ID with you.
Entering the festival
If you look under 21, we may ask you to prove your age. If you’re under 16 attending with a parent / guardian, we may ask them to prove they’re 18 or over.
Buying alcohol AND TOBACCO
A challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol and tobacco sales on site. If you look under 21, we will need ID from you or we cannot sell you a drink/tobacco.
The only accepted proof of age documents are:
- A Passport (Not a photocopy)
- Driving Licence
- A Proof of Age Card bearing a PASS hologram
- A Ministry of Defence identity card
- A National identity card issued by an EU member state